In this post, we’ve put together a collection of the best document scanners available on the market. Our collection is regularly updated with new models that might interest you. All of the products are selected by our expert reviewers. This list of the top 10 best document scanners will absolutely help you to grab one. Without spending much time, let’s start with reviews right now!
The best document scanners is hard to find, but not with this list! This top-rated product comes equipped with all of the features that you need in order for your business or label’s products sell. It has an average rating after 1200+ customer reviews and it tops our charts as well because its price point won’t break anyone’s bank account either – 4 stars out 5 on Amazon alone says so much about how good these things work.
Top 10 List of Best document scanners is given below
Finding the best document scanners is very important for them to get fit. To help you find the right one, we analyzed the best-selling products on Amazon and other online retailers. We took into consideration several factors, which include ease of use, durability, weight capacity, and how much space is available in your home.
There are many types of document scanners to choose from, so it can be difficult to know which one is right for you. However, we’ve put together a list with our top 10 recommendations! If there’s something specific in mind or just want help deciding between styles then read on below:
- Stay organized: Easily convert your paper documents into searchable digital formats
- Reliably handles many different document types: Receipts, photos, business cards, reports, contracts, long documents, thick or thin documents, and more
- Fast and efficient: Scans both sides of a document at the same time, in color, at up to 40 pages per minute, with a 60 sheet automatic feeder, and one touch operation
- Broad compatibility: Windows and Mac TWAIN driver included
- Easy Setup: Simply connect to your computer using the supplied USB cable
- Epson Certified-Refurbished Product - Epson’s quality-assurance team reviews each refurbished product. They have been inspected and tested to ensure they perform properly.
- Easy wireless scanning — large 4.3" touchscreen and wireless connectivity allow you to easily scan to smartphones, tablets, computers and online cloud storage accounts (1) from your desktop, scanner LCD or Epson Smart Panel mobile app (3)
- Quickly scan stacks of paper — robust 100-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch
- Easy sharing and collaboration — save directly to a USB drive; email or upload to popular cloud storage services (1) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive; no computer required
- Get organized in a snap — scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (2); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass
- SCAN TO CLOUD — scan up to 60ppm directly into integrated cloud services (Raven Cloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, Box, SharePoint, OneDrive, Quickbooks Online), USB Drive, Email, FTP, SMB Share or Fax
- SEARCHABLE DOCUMENTS — all scanned documents produce searchable PDFs with OCR to detect printed or handwritten text. Free Raven Cloud subscription included for unlimited secure cloud storage.
- WIRELESS SCANNING — Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity allows you to scan and send documents wirelessly without the need for a computer
- TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY — Large 8" LED screen provides more visibility and incredible touch experience for easier navigation and document editing without a computer
- SCAN STACKS AUTOMATICALLY — Adjustable anti-jam 100-page Automatic Document Feeder with ultrasonic detection handles standard documents, receipts, business cards and ID cards into an expandable output tray
- Includes a free 30-day trial of NeatCloud, to sync and back up Neat files, and access them anywhere from browser or mobile device.Slim and lightweight, can run on USB from your computer, Neat reads and extracts the information from whatever you scan - creating digital content
- For El Capitan users: In recent testing, the latest version of Neat for Mac drivers appears to resolve the underlying Mac Image Capture issue and allows you to scan from within Neat’s desktop software environment.
- Create tax or expense reports with receipt data, or export to Excel, Quicken, or TurboTax and sync contacts with Outlook or Address Book This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty.Includes NeatCare- premium support and accidental damage protection for your NeatDesk - for as long as you are a NeatCloud customer
- If you are having difficulties getting your Neat scanner to either connect to your computer or scan then please follow the steps below. Check the connections Make sure that both ends of the USB cable are properly and securely connected to your device and Mac. Try unplugging your device and then plugging it back in. If you have a NeatDesk, make sure the power cable is plugged in as well.Power Cycle Your Scanner Try turning your device off, waiting 5 seconds and then back on. If you have a NeatDesk, the power switch is located on the back of the scanner. If you have the mobile scanner, simply unplug the USB cable.
- Check USB Device Tree Plug the device directly into a USB port on the computer. Avoid plugging the device into a keyboard, display, or standalone hub.Quit associated applications Try quitting Neat and then opening it again. Also, make sure that you do not have Image Capture open.
- Scanning made simple with budget-friendly, fast hardware and intuitive PaperStream software, providing more placement options around the home or office
- Budget priced for entry level scanning. Compact and user-friendly design
- One-push button scanning capable
- Network enabled with Ethernet Connectivity
- Included PaperStream ClickScan software delivers scanning simplicity and works alongside of any workflow to meet your imaging needs. Place paper in the scanner, push the scan button, and send to email, local folder or the cloud - simple as one, two, three
- 📖【Patented Flattening Curved Book Page Technology】ET18 Pro applies CZUR’s latest technology to flatten the 3D curved surface after pixel transformation to complete flattening of the book page. Work with macOS 10.11 or later AND Windows XP,7,8,10.
- 📖【18MP HD Camera, Easy and Fast】Embedded 18MP HD Camera and with the 1.5 S/P scanning speed, ET18 Pro can easily finish scanning a 300 page book within 10 min, which is 10 times faster than traditional scanner. Thanks to the Auto-Scan Tech, it is even easier to scan documents and books. All you need to do is just flipping pages. The foot pedal is also recommended as a way to trigger the scanner.
- 📖【A3 & A4 Applicable】ET18 Pro is friendly to both A3 & A4 Format materials, or any size smaller than A3. Perfect choice for exam papers, blueprints, magazines, catalogs, and even large books without a problem.
- 📖【Supplementary Lightning】2 High-Quality supplementary lights are added to ET18 Pro, making it possible to scan glossy papers (recommend to turn off the overhead light, only use side lights).
- 📖【Life Free Powerful Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Software】Life-time FREE SOFTERWARE, able to read 186 languages, allowing you to edit your scanned materials right after scan (crop, adjust sharpness, contrast, thickness, etc). Any materials can be converted into EDITABLE PDF,WORD,TIFF and automatically stored. You can even use our SOFTWARE convert and edit imported document materials. For an open book, the software can automatically separate or combine the 2 open pages after scan
- Lightning-fast color scans, from a leader in image capturing technology — up to 65 ppm/130 ipm (1); scan both sides in a single pass; peak daily duty cycle of up to 7, 000 sheets per day (3)
- Intuitive ScanSmart Software — easily scan, review and save documents
- TWAIN driver included for seamless compatibility — easy integration with virtually any scanning software
- PC and Mac compatible — supports Windows and Mac operating systems
- Powerful software with OCR — use the built-in Nuance OCR to create searchable PDFs or editable Word and Excel files
- Fast scan speeds, from a leader in image capturing technology — up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); one-pass duplex scanning
- Easily scan stacks of documents — robust design with 50-page Auto Document Feeder (ADF)
- Designed for reliability — enhanced features include Slow Speed Mode, programmable jobs and a peak daily duty cycle of up to 4,000 sheets (2)
- 3-year limited warranty (3) with world-class service and support — includes Advance Exchange with free Next-Business-Day Replacement (4) to minimize downtime
- Seamless compatibility with most document management systems — includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers for easy integration with existing software
- World's most popular business scanner--#1 Choice!
- Day in and day out reliability with industry leading image quality
- Integrates with ECM solutions across all industries via TWAIN/ISIS and Kofax VRS Compatibility
- Superior paper handling technologies reduce jams minimizing labor costs
- Included PaperStream ClickScan software delivers scanning simplicity and works alongside of any workflow to meet your imaging needs. Place paper in the scanner, push the scan button, and send to email, print, or folder - simple as one, two, three
- Fastest scan speeds in its class (1) — up to 25 ppm/50 ipm (2); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Versatile scanning — scan 2-sided documents, receipts, business cards, plastic IDs and more.
- Convenient portability — use AC power, or if there’s no outlet, USB power (4) from your computer.
- Quick batch scanning for stacks of paper — 20-page Auto Document Feeder.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (3); preview, email, upload and more; automatic file naming and object recognition save time.
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the document scanners. We chose a product with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, so we could provide your shopping experience with some variety! Our team filtered more than 100+ items to get this list done just right for ya.
We’ve compiled this list of the top document scanners on the market by doing extensive research and providing concrete facts and details about each product. Our goal is to provide our readers with the best shopping experience possible. If you have any questions about our reviews or site, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
To find a supplier that can provide you with high-quality document scanners for your product, we have the perfect solution. Our list of products is regularly updated so as to feature only what matters most and be tailored towards meeting individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback on these points would be helpful!